RCP is committed to attracting and retaining high-quality professional engineers and regulatory experts who have the capabilities and knowledge our clients require.
We hire the best people, provide them the best technology, and back them with the best possible support. The result is a level of skill and service that ensures long lasting partnerships with the companies we serve.
If you have what it takes, and are ready to join a dynamic team in a dynamic field, review the job listings below and submit your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is specifically designed for those qualified individuals who are highly knowledgeable in all aspects of regulated gas and hazardous liquid pipeline strength testing. This position will act as an independent third party during strength testing activities to ensure that all steps outlines in the strength test procedure are carried out according to plan and any deviations are noted and brought to the attention of the operator / client. Data will be gathered prior to and throughout the duration of the strength test and input into a proprietary software model which evaluates whether the test was successfully completed without indications of leakage. Final reports will be generated, reviewed for accuracy and delivered to the pipeline operator / client.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-15+ years of direct, hands-on experience in pipeline strength test planning, execution, data collection and report development. Preference will be given to candidates with strength testing experience of vintage pipelines as opposed to pipe mill or new construction. This job is particularly appealing to highly experienced pipeline operations and maintenance personnel who are interested in part-time position offering excellent compensation potential.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills. This individual will have multiple parties in which he/she will work closely with in terms of planning, execution and follow-up. It is critical that these be done in a highly professional manner at all times.
- advanced MS Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- the availability to travel extensively throughout the United States
From time to time, we are asked by pipeline operators if we know of any qualified pipeline professionals that are active in the job market. In addition, RCP is always interested in highly qualified individuals in the job market that have expertise in regulatory compliance management. If you are aware of any pipeline professionals that are active on the job market, please let them know to contact us. They can send their inquiries discreetly to email@example.com.
At the present time, we are aware of several opportunities, including:
- Pipeline Integrity Management - Assessment Coordinator, Data Analysis, Program Implementation Management
- Pipeline Facility Permitting Engineer
- Environmental Coordinator
- Construction Safety Coordinator
- FERC Inspector
- DOT Compliance Advisor
- Pipeline Integrity and Regulatory Engineer