January 9, 2020
New Regulations have you Stressed Out…Don’t Panic…TaskOp™ has your back
This webinar will demonstrate how TaskOp™ can be used to track all of the complex activities associated with the new gas transmission and hazardous liquid regulations.
- Manage inventory of all segments with non-TVC records through the lifespan of MAOP reconfirmation and material verification efforts.
- This is done with easy-to-use dashboards to:
- Track reconfirmation mileage progress.
- Track all your scheduled projects to get your newly regulated pipelines in step with regulations.
- Manage workloads across your compliance team.
- Track implementation progress of new regulatory requirements, including procedure updates, material verification digs, data analysis, assignments of responsibility.
- Utilize the calendar for upcoming agency audits and internal field training / audits;
- Keep up to date with what is coming up and be better prepared for any type of audit.
- Keeps track of all your audit details, findings, follow up records, etc.
- Manage your audit findings by assigning them to personnel, track their progress, and keep track of documentation.
- After everything is in order, you can manage your new workflow tasks for all the newly regulated pipelines within TaskOp™.
- Track inspections, maintenance, and other tasks related to your pipelines.
- Keep everything traceable, verifiable, and complete all in one system.
Click here to register for our What can TaskOp™ do for you? webinar.