Upcoming Workshop: 1:00-5:00 PM, Wednesday, October 21, 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
In this 4-hour online workshop, you will learn the basics of designing, planning, implementing, and validating a pressure test. This workshop is designed for attendees from a variety of backgrounds including engineers, field techs, and other pipeline professionals. Certificates of completion are available upon successful completion of the knowledge test at the end of the workshop.
COVERED TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Applicability of pressure tests
- Different types of tests: Strength, Leak, Spike
- Regulatory requirements for pressure testing of gas lines vs. liquid lines
- Determining target test pressure based on MAOP/MOP, elevations, class locations, etc.
- Test equipment
- Filling, dewatering, and drying test segments
- Pressure test acceptance criteria
- Evaluating pressure test data using mass or volume balance analysis
- Locating and repairing leaks
- Case studies
Register before September 30 to receive a $25 discount! TestOp license holders are eligible for an extra $50 discount by using workshop promo code included in the September TestOp Newsletter.
Register below and we will email you a meeting invitation within 2 business days.