february 10, 2020
New Regulations have you Stressed Out…Don’t Panic…TaskOp™ has your back
This webinar will demonstrate how TaskOp™ can be used to track all of the complex activities associated with the new gas transmission and hazardous liquid regulations.
- Manage inventory of all segments with non-TVC records through the lifespan of MAOP reconfirmation and material verification efforts.
- This is done with easy-to-use dashboards to:
- Track reconfirmation mileage progress.
- Track all your scheduled projects to get your newly regulated pipelines in step with regulations.
- Manage workloads across your compliance team.
- Track implementation progress of new regulatory requirements, including procedure updates, material verification digs, data analysis, assignments of responsibility.
- Utilize the calendar for upcoming agency audits and internal field training / audits:
- Keep up to date with what is coming up and be better prepared for any type of audit.
- Keeps track of all your audit details, findings, follow up records, etc.
- Manage your audit findings by assigning them to personnel, track their progress, and keep track of documentation.
- After everything is in order, you can manage your new workflow tasks for all the newly regulated pipelines within TaskOp™.
- Track inspections, maintenance, and other tasks related to your pipelines.
- Keep everything traceable, verifiable, and complete all in one system.
Click here to register for our What can TaskOp™ do for you? webinar.
TaskOp now has the ability to track inventory and work with barcodes.
We’re taking TaskOp to the next level with barcoding. Let TaskOp track your warehouse inventory of spare valves, meters, parts, etc. and track when they are pulled for projects in the field. Know when you need to reorder items, where items are used and track invoices for accounting purposes. Barcode scanning allows users to quickly scan a barcode to find the part. If you are just starting a warehouse, or barcoding assets, TaskOp can generate those barcodes to print and stick to your inventory – the data required to find records quickly, via scanning the barcode, will already be in TaskOp.
As an added bonus, use barcodes to quickly pull up the latest field tasks without having to search the system. If your assets have barcodes on them and that information is in the asset data in the system, you can scan the barcode and the latest active tasks for that asset will appear in a report, greatly reducing the time needed to find those tasks that a field technician will be doing.
Visit www.rcp.com or contact Jessica Foley for more information.