The 2007 International Pipeline Security Forum will be held on October 24 & 25, 2007 at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier Hotel in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The agenda is currently being developed. Additional information on the Forum, registering procedures, and agenda will be posted on the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) website as it becomes available.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – September 25 & 26
- THLPSS Teleconference on Low-Stress and Rural Liquid Pipeline Regulations [Docket No. PHMSA-98-4470]
- New 2007 API RP 753 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings
- PHMSA 2007 R&D; Forum – Request for White Papers
- Integrity Management Services
- PST 2007 Conference – November 15 & 16
- TRRC Issues Final Rule: Chapter 18 – Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- Damage Prevention Plans
- New York State — Pipeline Security Legislation
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- 2007 International Pipeline Security Forum
- TRRC Proposed Rulemaking – Re-adopt Chapter 8, Pipeline Safety Regulations