Mark your calendars for the 2008 Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida on April 8 – 10, 2008. Conference registration can be made here, and hotel reservations can be made at The Florida Hotel Orlando. We hope to see you all there!
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News April 2008 Edition
- RCP & ESRI Business Partner Program
- Proposed Rule: Increasing MAOP for Gas Transmission Pipelines
- MAOP Analysis Model
- PHMSA Advisory Bulletin for Gas Distribution Systems
- Misc. Changes to Administrative Procedures, Address Updates, and Technical Amendments
- Integrity Management Services
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Proposed Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Rules
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- TEEX Pipeline Training Facility / Emergency Responders
- MMS Incident and Oil Spill Reports NTL No. 2008-G02
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- MMS Pollution Inspection Intervals for Unmanned Facilities NTL No. 2008-G03