The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC) is hosting an Arctic/Cold Regions Oil Pipeline Conference on September 17 – 19, 2013 at the Dena’ina Conference Center in Anchorage, Alaska. The Conference will provide a forum for established operators, governmental agencies, and private contractors to share information regarding the unique challenges associated with the construction and operation of oil pipelines in the Alaskan Arctic/Cold Regions. The objectives of the conference are to inform new entrants to the Alaska oil industry of the unique challenges of operation in Alaska; share current best practices, proven technologies, and lessons learned for challenges unique to Alaskan pipelines in the Arctic/Cold Regions; provide information from federal and state government agencies regarding regulatory oversight unique to Alaska; and avoid preventable environmental impacts to Alaska. Click here for more information, including agenda and registration information.
In This Issue
- 2013 Arctic/Cold Regions Oil Pipeline Conference September 17-19, Anchorage, Alaska
- Transportation Workers Identification Credentials (TWIC) Card Renewal
- Colorado Potential Proposed Rules
- TRRC Proposed Amendments 16 TAC §8.201 – 20 More Inspectors?
- API RP 1169 Inspection of New Pipeline Construction 1st Edition
- PHMSA NPRM Periodic Updates of Regulatory References to Technical Standards & Misc. Amendments
- PHMSA ADB 2013-04 Leak Repair Clamp Recall