The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) for Hazardous Liquids pipelines met on Monday, February 1, 2016, to discuss comments received and the path forward regarding the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking published on October 13, 2015 (see related article in the October edition of the “DOT Pipeline Compliance News”). It was by all accounts a productive, working meeting, resulting in a number of consensus recommendations from public, government, and the industry that should assist PHMSA in the development of a Final Rule in a timely manner. Information about the meeting, including materials developed by PHMSA prior to the meeting, are available on the TAC’s website.
In This Issue
- PHMSA ADB–2016–01 Damage to Pipelines Caused by Flooding
- API RP 1174 Assessment
- PHMSA Advisory Safe Operations of Underground Storage Facilities for Natural Gas
- California Department of Conservation Emergency Regulations for Natural Gas Storage
- RCP Underground Storage Services & Gas Storage Facility Procedures
- Advisory Committee Meeting re: Liquid NPRM
- Connecticut Proposes Changes to Call Before You Dig Procedures
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: February 23-24, 2016
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- 2016 Pipeline Conference Schedule
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!