PHMSA will hold a joint public meeting of the Gas Pipeline Advisory Committee (GPAC) and the Liquid Pipeline Advisory Committee (LPAC) on November 14, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. ET. The meeting will be held at the Intercontinental Washington DC—The Wharf, 801 Wharf Street SW, Washington, DC 20024. The committees will discuss a variety of topics to update committee members on both gas and liquid pipeline applicable safety program and policy issues, such as:
- Pipeline safety public awareness,
- reauthorization of the pipeline safety program,
- a regulatory agenda update,
- a discussion of safety management systems within the pipeline industry,
- an update on the Voluntary Information Sharing Working Group, and
- an update on pipeline safety’s research and development program.
The meeting will be open to the public. Members of the public will be provided an opportunity to make a statement during the meeting. Registration is available on the PHMSA meeting page, which will also contain the agenda and any additional information for the meeting. Presentations will be available on the meeting website and posted on the E-Gov website under docket number PHMSA-2016-0136 within 30 days following the meeting. The proceeding will be recorded and a record of the proceeding will also be made available to the public on the E-Gov website.