The American Petroleum Institute’s (API) annual pipeline conference will be held on April 24-26, 2018 at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. Information on topics to be considered can be found on API’s Call for Presentation Requirements. API’s Call for Presentations submission site is available here. The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2017.
In This Issue
- DOT Amends Drug Testing Regulations
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – Gas & Liquid
- TRRC Chapter 18 Damage Prevention Rule Amendments
- PHMSA’s Technical Advisory Committee Meetings Dec. 13-15, 2017
- MAOP Validation Services
- API Call for Presentations for the 2018 API Pipeline Conference
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- PRCI Program Manager Job Posting
- 2018 Pipeline Conference News
- Season’s Greetings from RCP!