The Pipeline Conference will be in Albuquerque, New Mexico this year with registration April 16 and the conference April 17 and 18. Unlike in previous years, there will be technical sessions following the luncheon on the 18th, with the last sessions ending at 4:00pm on the 18th. Admiral Thomas Barrett, the PHMSA Administrator, is scheduled as the luncheon speaker on the 18th. The Environmental and Safety Awards and the Distinguished Environmental &Safety; Award will be presented during the luncheon, with API President, Red Cavaney, scheduled to attend the reception on April 17 and present the Distinguished E&S; Award on April 18. In addition, this year API will honor our pipeline members who have been active over the years in standards development. To register, please click here
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 29, 2007
- API Pipeline Conference, April 17 – 18
- PHMSA Administrator promoted and Deputy Administrator of PHMSA Announced
- Pending Audits?
- DOT Special Permits
- Texas Drafts Proposal to Incorporate Production Facilities Into Pipeline Regulations
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- PHMSA Publishes R&D; Forum Presentations
- Integrity Management Services
- USCG Issues Guidance on Vessel and Facility Response Plans
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- API RP 1165 – Recommended Practice for Pipeline SCADA Displays – now published
- API RP 1162 Seminar Offered by Paradigm