PHMSA Administrator Howard “Skip” Elliott will be the luncheon speaker on Tuesday, April 9 at the 2019 API Pipeline Conference. Elliott joined PHMSA following his retirement from CSX Transportation in Jacksonville, FL, where he served as Vice President of Public Safety, Health, Environment, and Security. Elliott’s portfolio at CSX included hazardous materials, transportation safety, homeland security, railroad policing, crisis management, environmental compliance and operations, occupational health management, and continuity of business operations.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Grants Compliance Deadline Extension for the Recent Plastic Pipeline Rule
- California OSFM Title 19 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- API RP 1160 Pipeline Integrity Management Standard for Hazardous Liquid Pipelines
- API Pipeline Conference – PHMSA Administrator Speaker Confirmed
- PHMSA GPAC Meeting Status – Rescheduled for June
- PHMSA Public Awareness/Engagement Workshop Rescheduled!
- 2019 Industry Conference Schedule
- RCP Workshops – Which one should I attend?
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®