API has begun making revisions to Recommended Practice 1123: Development of Public Awareness Programs by Pipeline Operators. The revised RP will address natural gas pipelines as well as oil pipelines, and will establish baseline public awareness program expectations. The revised RP is being developed under API’s ANSI standard-making authority. The final version may be incorporated into future Federal or State regulations. API is encouraging members of the public, industry, and regulatory agencies to be involved in the revision process, and has developed a website at http://www.api.org/pipelinepublicawareness/ to facilitate this process. Comments or questions about the RP and the revision process can be directed to Louise Scott at email@example.com
In This Issue
- API Revising RP 1123 re: Public Awareness Programs
- Establishment of the DOT Electronic Transmission and Storage of Drug Testing Information Advisory Committee
- Pending Audits?
- Washington State Opens Contingency Planning Rule
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- FERC Notice of Workshop; Better Stakeholder Involvement: How To Make It Work
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Organic Liquids Distribution (Non-Gasoline)