API recently published Recommended Practice (RP) 1174 for Onshore Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Emergency Preparedness and Response (1st Edition, December 2015). API RP 1174 provides operators with an enhanced framework to enable continual improvement of pipeline emergency planning and response processes. RCP can assist operators with preparing for a safe, timely, and effective response to a pipeline emergency. Contact Jessica Foley if you need a review of your Facility Response Plan, Contingency Plan, Integrated Contingency Plan; or, if you are interested in a third party review.
In This Issue
- PHMSA ADB–2016–01 Damage to Pipelines Caused by Flooding
- API RP 1174 Assessment
- PHMSA Advisory Safe Operations of Underground Storage Facilities for Natural Gas
- California Department of Conservation Emergency Regulations for Natural Gas Storage
- RCP Underground Storage Services & Gas Storage Facility Procedures
- Advisory Committee Meeting re: Liquid NPRM
- Connecticut Proposes Changes to Call Before You Dig Procedures
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: February 23-24, 2016
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- 2016 Pipeline Conference Schedule
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!