API recently published a new Recommended Practice (RP) concerning safety management systems for pipelines. API RP 1173 provides pipeline operators with a comprehensive way to make safe operations and continuous safety improvement a constant focus of their operations. The first step for most pipeline operators will be to assess their current safety management system maturity – from nothing in place to a sustainable, improving system. RCP can assist operators in the evaluation of the maturity levels of each element of the recommended practice, and establish an action plan for further development / maturity. Contact Jessica Foley for API RP 1173 Assistance.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Gas Transmission NPRM
- Louisiana State Regulation Changes Concerning Salt Dome Storage
- RCP Integrity Services: Salt Domes, Too!
- PHMSA Oil Spill Response Planning and Preparedness Public Workshop April 12, 2016
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – Gas & Liquid
- API Liquids Pipeline Safety Management System (PSMS) Workshop – Encore!
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- Maine Updates Underground Facility Damage Prevention Requirements
- National Safe Digging Month
- Pipeline Conference Schedule – Spring 2016
- PHMSA Public Workshop on LNG Regulations May 18-19, 2016
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!