API recently published a new Recommended Practice (RP) concerning safety management systems for pipelines. API RP 1173 provides pipeline operators with a comprehensive way to make safe operations and continuous safety improvement a constant focus of their operations. The first step for most pipeline operators will be to assess their current safety management system maturity – from nothing in place to a sustainable, improving system. RCP can assist operators in the evaluation of the maturity levels of each element of the recommended practice, and establish an action plan for further development / maturity. Contact Jessica Foley for API RP 1173 Assistance.
In This Issue
- PHMSA ADB–2016–01 Damage to Pipelines Caused by Flooding
- API RP 1174 Assessment
- PHMSA Advisory Safe Operations of Underground Storage Facilities for Natural Gas
- California Department of Conservation Emergency Regulations for Natural Gas Storage
- RCP Underground Storage Services & Gas Storage Facility Procedures
- Advisory Committee Meeting re: Liquid NPRM
- Connecticut Proposes Changes to Call Before You Dig Procedures
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: February 23-24, 2016
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- 2016 Pipeline Conference Schedule
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!