The American Petroleum Institute has published a new edition of its guide for estimating greenhouse-gas emissions, the “Compendium of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Methodologies for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry.” The compendium provides standardized methods for estimating carbon dioxide and other GHG emissions from all common sources throughout the oil and natural gas value chain. The compendium and other tools for estimating emissions are available for free on API’s Website or by requesting a copy here.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Advisory on Weldable Compression Couplings
- EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule
- Pending Audits?
- API Updates Greenhouse-Gas Emissions Guide
- TRRC Approves Pipeline Safety Program Fee Increase
- RCP Web-Based Tracking Systems
- TRRC Proposed Amendments to LP Gas Safety Rules
- Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Conference October 28, 2009 in Houston
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference November 5 & 6, 2009 in New Orleans
- ASME Conference November 18, 2009