Arizona has updated section 40-360.24. Notice of Damage to Underground Facility, to require immediate notification to 911 for any damage that results in a release. The existing requirements regarding notifications and repairs concerning “any damage to or dislocation of any underground facility…” are unchanged.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Interim Final Rule on Enhanced Emergency Order Procedures
- PHMSA Final Rule Expands Requirement for EFVs
- PHMSA Publishes Pipeline Civil Penalty Structure Online
- Arizona Damage Prevention Regulation Update
- Underground Natural Gas Storage Services
- Ohio Notification Changes for Intra-State Gas Pipelines
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference
- Pipeline Leak Detection – Program Management Webinar
- PHMSA Pipeline Safety Research and Development Forum
- Save the Dates!