The Southern Gas Association (SGA) has posted an update on their website concerning the first meeting of the ASME B31-Q Committee. This committee is tasked with developing a technical standard concerning qualification of pipeline personnel. The resulting standard is expected to apply universally to all pipelines (not just those in the US). The pipeline industry anticipates that the Office of Pipeline Safety will adopt the standard into their regulations, once it is developed. For more information, check out the following link on SGA’s website: www.sgalink.org/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=17&threadid;=121.
In This Issue
- ASME B31-Q Meeting Update
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Producer-Operated OCS Pipelines That Cross Directly Into State Waters
- Notice of workshops on industry consensus standard API RP 1162, “Public Awareness Programs for Pipeline Operators”
- Need A HAZMAT Security Plan?
- Revision of the Emergency Response Guidebook: Notice of regulatory review; request for comments
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Electronic Transmission and Storage of Drug Testing Information Federal Advisory Committee: Notice of Federal Advisory Committee meeting
- Definitions in the Louisiana Regulations – Revisions
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Technical Pipeline Safety Standards Committees; Vacancies
- OQ update
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?