The Southern Gas Association and others will host an audio teleconference on July 2, 2004; 9:30–10:30 am Central Standard Time (10:30-11:30 am ET), to discuss the progress of the ASME B31Q Standard Committee. The draft document is nearly complete and more specifics can now be discussed. The SGA contact is Mike Grubb (email@example.com; 972-620-4022). For information about this audio conference, please go to: www.sgalink.org/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=17&threadid;=200.
In This Issue
- Latest Information from EPA Regarding SPCC Issues
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- New Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Drug Testing Procedures
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Office of Pipeline Safety Issues Correction to Final Gas Integrity Rule
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Minerals Management Service (MMS) Issues Correction to Final Rule Titled “Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf-Revision of Requirements Governing Outer Continental Shelf Rights-of-Use and Easement and Pipeline Rights-of-Way”
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- Louisiana Hazardous Pipeline Rule Updates
- Pending Audits?
- ASME B31Q Update – III – July 2, 2004
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Texas Railroad Commission (TRRC) Issues Proposed Changes to Pipeline Safety Regulations
- OPS Issues Direct final Rule Regarding Pressure Limiting and Regulating Stations
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Announces Updated Form PI-1G – Grandfathered Facility Permit Application
- Air Permit Needs?
- RCP Services Spotlight – SPCC & Response Planning Capabilities