Attend the International Mechanical Engineering Conference and Exhibition for the Safety Engineering, Risk Analysis and Reliability Methods (SERAD) presentations track, co-chaired by our president Bill Byrd, on November 18, 2009. At the conference, you will get unique insights into engineering’s cutting-edge research and development and how it will determine the evolution of technology worldwide. You will also discover trend setting innovations and tools being showcased by industry leading companies. The conference will be held at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Click here for more information on the conference.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Advisory on Weldable Compression Couplings
- EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule
- Pending Audits?
- API Updates Greenhouse-Gas Emissions Guide
- TRRC Approves Pipeline Safety Program Fee Increase
- RCP Web-Based Tracking Systems
- TRRC Proposed Amendments to LP Gas Safety Rules
- Pipeline Leak Detection and Monitoring Conference October 28, 2009 in Houston
- Pipeline Safety Trust Conference November 5 & 6, 2009 in New Orleans
- ASME Conference November 18, 2009