Check out the pipeline training programs offered by ASME in Denver the week of April 14-18, 2014. Subject Matter Experts from RCP will provide training on the first day regarding pipeline pressure testing. Other courses are offered on ASME B31.4 (liquid transmission) and ASME B31.8 (gas transmission), as well as Composite Repairs, Defect Assessment, Inline Inspection, Integrity Management, and Onshore Design and Construction. Additional information can be found on the ASME website.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Updates Gas Transmission IMP Enforcement Guidance
- PHMSA Revisions to OPID Assignment Request & Operator Registry Notification
- TRRC Chapter 18, Underground Pipeline Damage Prevention
- RCP Receives 3 Patents for MAOP Software
- Safety Management Systems Meeting
- Spring/Summer Conference Schedule
- RCP Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop August 26 & 27
- ASME Training Week – Denver April 14 – 18
- PHMSA Class Location Methodology Public Workshop – April 16 Hilton Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
- Class Location Studies
- Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of Pipeline Samples, yearning to breathe free.
- Join RCP’s MS150 Team from Houston to Austin April 12 – 13