The Coast Guard has posted its Report on the Implementation of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 on the web at www.uscg.mil/hq/npfc/Documents/PDFs/osltf_report.pdf. The report notes, “Based on past spending trends and current forecasts, the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund (OSLTF) is expected to be depleted by FY 2009.” Additional funding sources would be needed to maintain a balance in the fund.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – August 17-18, 2005
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- New Rule for Pipeline Operator Public Awareness Programs
- Integrity Management Services
- Public Meeting on Use of Excess Flow Valves in Gas Distribution Service Lines, June 17, 2005
- Need help with the new Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) deadline?
- Misc. Texas Pipeline Safety Rule Changes
- RCP Services Spotlight – Underwater Inspection Procedures and Interval Risk Modeling
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Meetings of the Pipeline Safety Advisory Committees, June 15-16, 2005
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Advisory Bulletin ADB-05-03, Gas and Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Facilities in the Vicinity of Electric and other Utilities
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Coast Guard Releases OPA 90 Report
- Are Your Response Plans Current?
- DOT/PHMSA Permit Streamlining for Pipeline Repairs Public Meeting Notes
- Notes from the Public Meeting to Discuss Technical Issues Associated with the NPDES Stormwater Permit Coverage for Small Oil and Gas Construction Activities