Editor’s favorite Federal Register trivia of the day: You will be pleased to know that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has decided that 1999 Ferrari F355 passenger cars not originally manufactured to comply with all applicable Federal motor vehicle safety standards are eligible for importation into the United States [Docket No. NHTSA-2001-10526; Notice 2]. The wait for your dream car may soon be over! Anybody remember Tom Cruise in the movie “Rain Man”?
In This Issue
- USCG/EPA Region VI Regional Response Team (RRT) 2003 Winter Meeting, January 29-30
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Decision That Nonconforming 1999 Ferrari F355 Passenger Cars Are Eligible for Importation
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention Plans – OSHA Final Rule
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- PE Certification of SPCC Plans
- PIPELINE101 Website
- Misc Proposed Rules – Gas Pipelines
- Air Permit Needs?
- API Releases New Edition Of Pipeline Monitoring Standard
- Operator Qualification Pipeline Industry Forum January 21 and January 23, 2003
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO) Web Site
- Correction to Hazardous Liquid Corrosion Rule
- Homeland Security Department Organization
- Advisory Bulletin: Notification of the Susceptibility To Premature Brittle-Like Cracking of Older Plastic Pipe
- New Pipeline Safety Legislation