At the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA), we know the entire industry is exploring and implementing innovative solutions to reduce GHG emissions from operations. As a reminder, the INGAA membership announced a set of Climate Change Commitments in January 2021 that outline actions that member companies and other industry leaders can take to reach the goal of reaching net-zero GHG emissions from natural gas transmission and storage by 2050 while maintaining pipeline integrity and safety. INGAA also released a Climate Report as a follow-up to those commitments last fall that highlights many of the actions members have already taken to reduce GHG emissions from natural gas infrastructure. Learn more here!
In This Issue
- PHMSA Final Rule: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines (RIN2)
- Pipeline Safety: Meeting of the Liquid Pipeline Advisory Committee
- Texas Railroad Commission Critical Infrastructure Announcement
- News Flash! AOPL is now Liquid Energy Pipeline Association
- Did you know?
- Coastal and Marine Operators Pipeline Industry Initiative
- The Enforcement Corner
- Client Feedback