DID YOU KNOW? Natural gas and oil delivers growing economic contributions to America that were nearly equivalent to Canada’s annual GDP last year. From Pennsylvania to California, America’s natural gas and oil workforce is the backbone of communities, supporting nearly 11 million careers throughout the energy supply chain. The American Petroleum Institute (API) released new analysis on the growing economic contributions of America’s natural gas and oil industry in all 50 states, including investment in America ranging from taxes and workforce wages paid to indirect and induced jobs in retail, manufacturing, agriculture and other sectors throughout the energy supply chain. The study, commissioned by API and prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), showed that the industry supported 10.8 million jobs and contributed nearly $1.8 trillion to the U.S. economy in 2021. Learn more here.
In This Issue
- NPMS New Dataset Released May 2023
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources Regulation Update for “Pipelines Transporting Carbon Dioxide”
- Texas Railroad Commission’s New Construction Reports Online Filing Mandatory September 1st
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- Enforcement Discretion Summary
- Q&A Section