DID YOU KNOW? Pipeline companies consider safety every step of the way, from planning, to construction, to maintenance. Members of the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA) have made great strides through our widely recognized safety initiative – the “Integrity Management – Continuous Improvement” (IMCI) program, which provides a foundation for members to safely support the energy transition as we evolve to a net-zero greenhouse gas emissions economy. Read more about our IMCI program here.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Issues NPRM for Gas Pipeline Leak Detection and Repair
- PHMSA Notice of Limited Enforcement Discretion for New and Replaced Onshore Gas Transmission Pipelines (RIN 2)
- PHMSA Released RIN 1 FAQ
- PHMSA Released RIN 3 FAQ
- PHMSA CO2 Public Meeting May 31 – June 1, 2023
- PHMSA Property Damage Threshold
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- Don’t Forget State Enforcement Actions!
- Q&A Section
- 2023 Conference News