RCP can provide written direct assessment procedures to comply with DOT 195 and 192 Regulatory requirements for stress corrosion cracking, internal corrosion and external corrosion threats. The procedures are custom written to meet the individual client needs, threats and operating philosophy in accordance to NACE RP 502, ASME B31.8S and other NACE recommended practices. The advantage of utilizing direct assessment is the ability to be performed without affecting the operations of the pipeline and does not require any modification to the pipeline. Please click here if you would like information on RCP’s Direct Assessment Services.
In This Issue
- DOT Gas Pipeline Compliance Workshop – December 6, 2007
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – January 29 & 30, 2008
- Oil Pollution Prevention; Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Rule Requirements–Amendments [Federal Register: October 15, 2007 (Volume 72, Number 198)
- Need to Update your SPCC Plan?
- Texas Pipeline Safety Regulations – Proposed Revisions
- Direct Assessment Services
- API RP 1113 – New Recommended Practice on Control Centers