RCP can provide written direct assessment procedures to comply with DOT 195 and 192 Regulatory requirements for stress corrosion cracking, internal corrosion and external corrosion threats. The procedures are custom written to meet the individual client needs, threats and operating philosophy in accordance to NACE RP 502, ASME B31.8S and other NACE recommended practices. The advantage of utilizing direct assessment is the ability to be performed without affecting the operations of the pipeline and does not require any modification to the pipeline. Please click here if you would like information on RCP’s Direct Assessment Services.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News December 2007 Edition
- PIPA Meeting
- Critical Energy Infrastructure Information – Final Rule
- Need A Security Plan or Audit?
- DHS Publishes Chemicals of Interest List for Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
- Texas Pipeline Safety Regulations – Comments on Proposed Revisions
- Direct Assessment Services
- Texas Pipeline Safety Regulations – Proposed Rulemaking on Risk-Based Leak Inspection Program
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium