Pipeline operators and excavators in Texas were fined $329,244 for violating the Texas Railroad Commission’s Pipeline Damage Prevention rules. Visit the RRC General Counsel webpage for more information on the violations and corresponding penalties.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Posts Voluntary PSMS Reporting Form
- PHMSA Gas Leak Detection and Repair Comment Extension
- Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission Updates
- Texas Railroad Commission Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to Chapter 5 (CO2) Rules
- Texas Railroad Commission O&G Monitoring and Enforcement Plan
- The Enforcement Corner
- Don’t Forget State Enforcement Actions!
- Q&A Section
- Did you know?