Pipeline operators and excavators were assessed $470,600 for violations of the Texas Railroad Commission’s Pipeline Damage Prevention rules. Master Agreed Orders can be found on the RRC General Counsel webpage.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Issues NPRM for Gas Pipeline Leak Detection and Repair
- PHMSA Notice of Limited Enforcement Discretion for New and Replaced Onshore Gas Transmission Pipelines (RIN 2)
- PHMSA Released RIN 1 FAQ
- PHMSA Released RIN 3 FAQ
- PHMSA CO2 Public Meeting May 31 – June 1, 2023
- PHMSA Property Damage Threshold
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- Don’t Forget State Enforcement Actions!
- Q&A Section
- 2023 Conference News