On June 1, 2023, the Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance posted its updated Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) guidelines. The document has been updated regarding certain provisions addressed in the Department of Transportation (DOT) final rule published on May 2, 2023. A listing of the updates to the SAP guidelines can be found on the last page of the document. The document can be found at https://www.transportation.gov/odapc/sap.
In This Issue
- NPMS New Dataset Released May 2023
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources Regulation Update for “Pipelines Transporting Carbon Dioxide”
- Texas Railroad Commission’s New Construction Reports Online Filing Mandatory September 1st
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance
- Did you know?
- The Enforcement Corner
- Enforcement Discretion Summary
- Q&A Section