RCP will conduct a 2 day workshop on DOT Pipeline Regulations on July 30th and 31st in Houston. Day 1 of this workshop will present an overview of all the current DOT regulations for pipeline operators. Day 2 will review recent regulatory initiatives such as pipeline integrity management, high consequence area (HCA) analysis, community education and liaison programs, operator qualification inspection protocols, and significant state regulatory proposals. Day 2 will also include a review of the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002, which includes several important self-implementing requirements that will affect pipeline operators. This workshop is suitable for personnel who need a general introduction to DOT pipeline regulatory requirements, or who need an update on recent and proposed DOT Pipeline regulatory initiatives. We have conducted this type of seminar several times, and have received excellent feedback each time. We expect this workshop to fill up rapidly. Early registration and group discounts are available. Additional information is available on our website here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – July 30-31, 2003 – Houston
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Anomaly Repair Requirements
- Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Operator Annual Report Form – Notice and request for comments
- Direct Assessment Market Report 2003
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs: Interim final rule
- RP 1162 – Public Awareness Programs for Pipeline Operators – Comment Period
- IMP Inspection Schedule
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- HCA Definition – Latest Proposal
- NPMS Deadline Reminder
- OQ2 compromise – NOT
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?