RCP will conduct a 2 day workshop on DOT Pipeline Regulations on July 30th and 31st in Houston. Day 1 of this workshop will present an overview of all the current DOT regulations for pipeline operators. Day 2 will review recent regulatory initiatives such as pipeline integrity management, high consequence area (HCA) analysis, community education and liaison programs, operator qualification inspection protocols, and significant state regulatory proposals. Day 2 will also include a review of the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002, which includes several important self-implementing requirements that will affect pipeline operators. This workshop is suitable for personnel who need a general introduction to DOT pipeline regulatory requirements, or who need an update on recent and proposed DOT Pipeline regulatory initiatives. We have conducted this type of seminar several times, and have received excellent feedback each time. We expect this workshop to fill up rapidly. Early registration and group discounts are available. Additional information is available on our website here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – July 30-31, 2003 – Houston
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Provisions for Alternative Mitigation Measures During Permitting Delays
- Subsea Pipeline Spill Model
- Oberstar Asking for a List of Overdue Submittals to NPMS
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- EPA Issues Construction General Permit, Including Coverage for Pipeline Activities in Texas
- Olympic Pipeline Sentencing Announced
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- Public Education – Future Activities
- Technical Pipeline Safety Standards Committee Meeting Transcripts
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- OQ2 and Future OQ Rulemaking