RCP will conduct a 2-day workshop on DOT Pipeline Regulations on March 19th and 20th in Houston. Day 1 of this workshop will present an overview of all the current DOT regulations for pipeline operators. Day 2 will review recent regulatory initiatives such as pipeline integrity management, hazardous liquid corrosion control requirements, high consequence area (HCA) analysis and operator qualification. Day 2 will also include a review of the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002, which includes several important self-implementing requirements that will affect pipeline operators. This workshop is suitable for personnel who need a general introduction to DOT pipeline regulatory requirements, or who need an update on recent and proposed DOT Pipeline regulatory initiatives. We have conducted this type of seminar several times, and have received excellent feedback each time. We expect this workshop to fill up rapidly. Early registration and group discounts are available. Additional information is available on our website here. Note that registrations must be received by March 3 to get the early registration discount.
In This Issue
- OCS Crane Requirements
- Louisiana Rules for Pipeline Integrity Management
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Homeland Security Advisory System – Brochure
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 19-20, 2003 – Houston Includes update on the new Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002 signed into law on Dec 17, 2002
- Withdrawal of MMS Proposed Rule – Pipeline Repairs
- Air Permit Needs?
- MMS Safety Alert on Pipeline Safety Joints
- OQ-2 Teleconference
- RCP Website hang-ups
- Interested in Web-Based Compliance Management Systems?
- New Southeast Louisiana Area Contingency Plan
- Definition of “Waters of the United States”: extension of comment period
- Pipeline Integrity Management in High Consequence Areas (Gas Transmission Pipelines): Notice of public meeting