RCP will be hosting our very popular workshop on DOT Pipeline Compliance on March 29 in Houston, TX. Join us for an informative, lively, and interactive workshop on DOT Pipeline Compliance. This workshop has been attended by hundreds of pipeline personnel, with excellent feedback. The workshop provides an overview of the DOT pipeline regulations, and is appropriate for people who are new to pipeline regulations, or who could use a refresher.
Introduction to DOT/PHMSA Pipeline Regulations
- Agency jurisdictions – what does DOT/PHMSA regulate anyway?
- Important definitions
- Important letters of clarification from the agency
- Recent EPA/DOI memorandums of understanding
- State and Federal program variations, roles and responsibilities
- Gas and liquid design, construction, operations, maintenance, and emergency response requirements
- Spill response planning requirements
- How to monitor rulemaking activity and stay current with your compliance program
- Discussion of potential rulemaking – liquid gathering rules, controller certification, etc.
Your Instructor: As Vice President of RCP, Mr. Foley enjoys a solid reputation for working with the public, corporate management, and regulatory agencies to resolve complex regulatory issues. He is frequently called upon to provide expert opinions on a wide array of jurisdictional issues, including current or proposed rulemakings at public and private meetings and conferences.
For additional information, including a seminar brochure, go to our website here.