WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is appropriate for anyone with an interest in or new to pipeline regulations, those who could use a refresher, or anyone who needs a better understanding of recent changes and developments in pipeline regulations including PHMSA Advisory Bulletins, new, pending and proposed rulemakings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
RCP’s popular 3-day workshop provides participants an overview of Gas and Liquid pipeline operations, engineering concepts, compliance requirements and a clear understanding of how the regulatory process works.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- An overview of DOT/OPS pipeline compliance requirements in 49 CFR 191, 192, 194, 195, and 199
- State and Federal agency roles for pipeline safety
- PHMSA Jurisdiction
- PHMSA Inspections and Enforcement Processes
- Engineering Concepts and Stress – Strain Relationships; %SMYS
- Design Requirements
- Construction Requirements
- Corrosion Control Concepts and Requirements
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements
- Emergency Response Requirements
- Damage Prevention Programs
- Operator Qualification Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Public Awareness Programs
- Integrity Management (gas and liquid) Programs
- Control Room Management Programs
Each attendee will receive copies of workshop presentations as well as applicable handouts in a hardcopy notebook.
ABOUT RCP TRAINERS
RCP trainers have a wealth of industry experience working with regulatory agencies and knowledge of DOT regulations. They provide participants a practical perspective on their implementation at a level all can understand and are very effective in answering any questions.
If you need any additional assistance registering for a workshop, message email@example.com.