RSPA has posted the draft regulatory evaluation of their proposed Gas Pipeline Integrity Management rule on their website here. RSPA has indicated that they plan to have the final rule adopted sometime this year. The draft regulatory evaluation is a rather lengthy document to view in a web browser. RCP has prepared a formatted and bookmarked version in Adobe Acrobat, which is posted on our website here.
In This Issue
- Pipeline Safety: Gas and Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Mapping
- Draft Regulatory Evaluation of Gas Pipeline Integrity Management Rule
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- Meeting of the Gas Pipeline Safety Advisory Committee
- Confident that you are in compliance?
- Upcoming RCP Seminars
- OPS workshop on Pipeline Integrity Management
- Acquiring a pipeline?
- Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category; Proposed Rule
- Air Permit Needs?
- Revised Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Incident and Annual Report Forms
- TNRCC Changing Name to Texas Commission on Environmental Quality