PHMSA has determined that the minimum random drug testing rate for covered employees will remain at 25 percent during calendar year 2016. Operators are reminded that drug and alcohol testing information must be submitted for contractors performing or ready to perform covered functions. For calendar year 2015 reporting, PHMSA will not attempt to mail the “user name” and “password” for the Drug and Alcohol Management Information System (DAMIS) to operators, but will make the user name and password available in the PHMSA Portal.
In This Issue
- “Significant” Pipeline Rule Updates
- Pipeline Pressure Testing Workshop: February 23-24, 2016
- Drug and Alcohol Programs – Notice
- Report on the Spills of Diluted Bitumen from Pipelines Published
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®
- New Recommended Practice for Hazardous Liquids Emergency Response
- API Pipeline Safety Management System Workshop
- API RP1173 Assessment Services
- Ohio Underground Damage Prevention Enforcement
- TRRC Year in Review
- 2016 Pipeline Conference Schedule
- PHMSA Incident and Annual Data Analysis
- Save the Dates!