The ERCBH2S dispersion model software program is a new method for emergency planning zone (EPZ) calculation for sour wells, pipelines and facilities. A significant change incorporated into the draft Directive is a new computer software program (ERCBH2S) required for calculating emergency planning zones (EPZs) for sour wells, pipelines and facilities. On January 2, 2008, a revised draft of the ERCBH2S program and supporting documentation were posted on the ERCB website for stakeholder review. The revised program can be downloaded at the following website.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance News February 2008 Edition
- Colorado Pipeline Regulation Proposals
- Comments Posted by the TRRC on Proposed Pipeline Regulations
- PIPA Kickoff
- Public Awareness Programs and Line Markers Workshop
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- 2008 API Pipeline Conference and Cybernetics Symposium
- Alberta Energy and Utility Board Splits
- ERCB Issues Directive 057: Fencing and Site Access Requirements for Oil and Gas Facilities
- ERCB Draft Directive 71 – Emergency Preparedness and Response Requirements for the Petroleum Industry