Excavation Job Planning is the latest toolbox topic to be added to the Excavation Damage Prevention Toolbox website at www.edptoolbox.org. The website is free and the new toolbox topic, as well as others, such as Excavation Monitoring and Observation, ROW Patrol and Response, ROW Usage by Landowner, One-Call Notification Screening, Operator One-Call Ticket Management Systems, and many more topics are available for downloading. The latest topic on Excavation Job Planning contains items to consider when developing a job plan to excavate safely around underground facilities to help drive down first and second party damages. Ideas for additional topics can be submitted directly to DamagePreventionToolbox@api.org.
In This Issue
- PHMSA Control Room Management FAQs
- Meeting on the Voluntary Information-Sharing System Working Group
- GPAC Teleconference Meeting
- Underground Gas Storage Compliance
- TRRC Adopts New “Call Before You Dig” Requirements
- Excavation Job Planning – New Damage Prevention Toolbox Topic Now Available Online!
- 2018 Industry Conference Schedule
- Pressure Testing Webinar – Advantages of Using TestOp®