The State of Florida has made numerous changes to their Chapter 807 – Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Siting regulations. The changes include definitions, application contents and timing, requirements for studies, and information meetings and reports.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – Gas & Liquid
- Introducing TestOp®
- Updated PREP Guidelines
- Florida Gas Pipeline Siting Regulations Revisions
- RCP Acquisition Support / Due Diligence
- Pause and Reflect During This Century’s Pi Second
- Spring 2015 Conference Schedule
- Midwest Energy Association Legal, Regulatory & Government Affairs Summit
- Save the Dates!