The Pipeline Safety Institute has developed an e-Learning course designed to give gas gathering operators a comprehensive understanding of how to report asset data required for the Type R Gas Gathering Annual Report form (Form F7100.2-3), which is submitted in the PHMSA portal. This course is Ideal for gas-gathering operators that are new to the industry, or anyone who has questions regarding the recent changes to the Annual Reports, or who has not been required to submit an Annual Report in the past.
- Annual Report & Its Importance
- Who Should & When to Submit Annual Reports
- What is Type R Gas Gathering
- Identifying Type R Gas Gathering
- Type R Annual Report Filing Data Checklist
- Type R Annual Report Filing Steps
For additional information, or to register, click here.