On November 13, 2002, RSPA/OPS published a notice of proposed rulemaking (67 FR 68815). The NPRM invited the public to comment by January 13, 2003, on proposed changes to 21 sections in Part 192. The changes are based on recommendations by the National Association of Pipeline Safety Representatives (NAPSR), a review of the recommendations by the State Industry Regulatory Review Committee (SIRRC), and subsequent public comments. RSPA/OPS has finalized their review and incorporation of the submitted comments, and has published the final revisions to these regulations. This Final Rule takes effect October 15, 2003. The final rule can be downloaded from RCP’s website can be downloaded from RCP’s website here through the DOT Gateway.
In This Issue
- Advisory Bulletin Re: Pipeline Industry Implementation of Effective Public Awareness Programs
- Need to update your Public Awareness Program?
- Misc. Liquid Rule Changes
- O&M Manual Up-To-Date?
- FERC Stakeholder Involvement Meeting
- Need A HAZMAT Security Plan?
- Gas Pipeline Regulations: Misc. Revisions
- RCP’s Fantastic 1-Page Version of New SPCC Regulation
- Direct Assessment Meeting
- More Texas Pipeline Safety Regulations
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- The Railroad Commission Of Texas Announces Fourth Annual Regulatory Expo & Commissioners’ Offices Open House