The GPA is sponsoring two seminars on the new onshore gas gathering pipeline definition. Questions expected to be answered during the seminars include:
- How will the new rule affect your company?
- What are expectations of The Railroad Commission of Texas and Colorado Public Utilities Commission?
- What are PHMSA’s thoughts on compliance issues?
- Opening and Welcome 8:00 AM – Jeanette Jones, Industry Coalition Chair
- Introduction of Seminar Participants/Panelists
- DeWitt Burdeaux, PHMSA
- Mary McDaniel (for Houston Seminar)
- Steve Pott (for Denver Seminar)
- Outline of current activities by various parties (FAQ process, Industry, State Actions)
- Defining Gathering
- Beginning of Gathering
- Endpoint of Gathering
- Implementation of new regulated gathering rule
- Type A
- Type B
- Compliance Timeframes
- Adjourn 4:00 PM
- TIME/DATE: 8:00 AM – 4 PM, Thursday, October 5, 2006 (beverage breaks and lunch will be provided)
- LOCATION: Sheraton North Houston (near Intercontinental Airport) – 15700 John F Kennedy Blvd.
- TIME/DATE: 8:00 AM – 4 PM, Thursday, November 16, 2006 (beverage breaks and lunch will be provided)
- LOCATION: Sheraton Denver West (360 Union Blvd. Lakewood, CO)