RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – September 25 & 26
- RCP’s Website
- PHMSA Published Gas Gathering FAQ’s
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- PHMSA Issues Hazardous Liquid IMP FAQ’s
- Integrity Management Plan Up-to-Date?
- DOT/PHMSA Notice & Request for Comments on Transporting Ethanol
- Texas Railroad Commission – Increase in Service Line Fees / Reporting Dates
- TSA Issues Pipeline Security Awareness Training and Brochures
- China Bans Reincarnation of Tibetan Lamas
- Editor’s Quote of the Month