RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – March 29, 2007
- API Pipeline Conference, April 17 – 18
- PHMSA Administrator promoted and Deputy Administrator of PHMSA Announced
- Pending Audits?
- DOT Special Permits
- Texas Drafts Proposal to Incorporate Production Facilities Into Pipeline Regulations
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- PHMSA Publishes R&D; Forum Presentations
- Integrity Management Services
- USCG Issues Guidance on Vessel and Facility Response Plans
- Need to Update your Response Plan (FRP, ICP or OSRP)?
- API RP 1165 – Recommended Practice for Pipeline SCADA Displays – now published
- API RP 1162 Seminar Offered by Paradigm