RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – December 8, 2006
- California: Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Excavation Bill Signed into Law
- ASME B31Q-2006 Pipeline Personnel Qualification Standard
- Need to Update Your Current Operator Qualification Program?
- Alaska to Create Artic Pipeline Technology Team
- Common Ground Alliance Meeting
- PHMSA Gas Gathering Workshops
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- PHMSA Issues Revised Liquid IMP Protocols
- Integrity Management Services
- Gas IMP Revised FAQ-174: Considering GIS accuracy in locating HCAs Back to Top
- New Oil Spill Response Guidance From The MMS