RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshops – October 17 and December 8, 2006
- Gas Processors Association Sponsors Gas Gathering Seminar
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Oklahoma Seminar on the new Gas Gathering rules
- “Restoring Trust in Pipeline Safety” conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Gas IMP FAQ’s Posted
- Integrity Management Services
- Proposed Rule: Public Awareness Regulations for Small Gas Distribution Operators
- Proposal to Reissue and Modify Nationwide Permits
- RCP Services Spotlight – RCP Auditing, Due Diligence and Expert Witness Services