RCP can conduct a detailed analysis of your gas pipelines to determine end points of production and gathering based upon the recently finalized definition of gas gathering pipelines. The analysis will also determine whether your gathering pipelines are regulated and whether they are classified as Type A or B regulated gas gathering. For more information, click here.
In This Issue
- DOT Pipeline Compliance Workshop – October 17, 2006
- New Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas
- Will the Proposed Safety Requirements for Rural Low-Stress and Gathering Pipelines in Unusually Sensitive Areas affect your pipeline operations?
- FERC Damage Reporting Revision
- New Assessment Appeal Process Proposed by TRRC
- Changes to the Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest – Effective 9/5/2006
- Need to make sure your Public Awareness Program meets API RP 1162 standards?
- Minor Modifications to Texas Integrity Management Rule
- Has the new Gas Gathering definition affected your pipelines?
- Reminder about pending deadline to submit Public Awareness Programs to PHMSA
- Texas Railroad Commission Reschedules Workshop